Renuka firstname.lastname@example.org 248-250-8693
• Over 7+ years of IT experience in Mobile Applications using Android and experience in analysis, design and development on Java Technologies.
• Experienced in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like designing, programming, testing and meeting the requirements of the clients.
• Extensive experience in design, development and deployment of Android Applications.
• Proficient with Java, C++ and Android SDK version Android 1.5 to Android 6.0 (Gingerbread, Honey comb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, Kit Kat, Lolli Pop and Marshmallow).
• Expertise in developing applications for android operating system using Eclipse IDE, SQLite, Java, XML, Android SDK and ADT plug-in.
• Extensive experience in building mobile applications using Android framework APIs.
• Experienced in developing applications using Social Networking APIs such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Extensively worked with Android SDK and Eclipse IDE along with Android ADT plug in.
• Experience on Android UI components such as Text View, List View, Customized List View, Menus, Edit boxes, Buttons, Checkboxes, Dialog boxes, Alert boxes, Action bars, and Spinners for various layouts in Application development.
• Expertise in developing applications for android operating system using Eclipse IDE, SQLite, Java1.6, XML, Android SDK 2.2 and ADT plug-in.
• Expertise in Application development in IDE’s like Eclipse and Android Studio.
• Experienced in parsing the web response data in both XML and JSON format.
• Experienced in developing applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, XML, Eclipse, JDBC, WebServices, Ajax, Oracle, MySQL, SQL, HTML and CSS.
• Experienced in using SQLite Database for mobile data management, SQL Server database for web data management.
• Hands on experience in for injection dagger and data binding to map the data to the UI from View models.
• Worked on various types of Architectures including MVC (Model view controller) and MVVM (Model view view model).
• Experienced with profiling, tuning and optimizing Java applications.
• Experience on using JNI to Interact native code to manage the java code.
• Experienced working with different operating systems like Windows and Linux.
• Good understanding in Testing Mobile applications and bug tracking for the production team fixing.
• Strong at problem solving and understanding new technical concepts quickly and produce meaningful results.
• Good experience working with Agile methodology, attending daily scrum meetings, retrospectives, sprint planning’s.
• Giving weekly demos to the based on the work did during the sprints.
• Self-motivated and excellent abilities to learn new languages and other concepts quickly, excellent interpersonal skills and abilities to communicate with team players.
Languages: Java, JSP
Frameworks: MVC, MVVM
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL, SQLite
Tools/IDE: Eclipse, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Android SDK, Java Development Kit (JDK), ANT, JUnit, Dreamweaver, Putty, VMware, CodeWarrior
Web Dev Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Ajax, JQuery, XML, XSL, XSLT
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/VISTA/7/8, Linux,MAC, Android
Client: JPMorgan Chase Columbus, OH Apr2016- Present
Role: Sr. Android Developer
Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chasepay.sig.android&hl=en
Chase Pay mobile app. Use your Chase Online user name and password to sign in to the Chase Pay app and activate your quarterly 5% cash back, redeem rewards and Payment right from the app using chase pay from your mobile device.
Key features in chase pay app:
ACTIVATE 5% CASH BACK
• Chase Freedom credit card members can activate their quarterly 5% cash back categories.
• Chase Freedom credit card members can redeem their cash back rewards for eGift Cards and use them with participating merchants in the moment.
SEND, RECEIVE AND REQUEST MONEY WITH CHASE QUICKPAY.
• Customers with eligible accounts can easily send, receive and request money without cash or checks—all they need is a recipient’s email address or mobile number.
MANAGE CHASE PAY
• Chase customers can manage their Chase Pay settings by choosing their primary card and shipping address.
MANAGE WALLET CARDS
Chase customers can manage the wallet cards from chase pay app
• Participated in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of the code for application.
• Attended the daily Agile Scrum meetings and Iterative Planning meetings for each and ever
HotlistPro.com is a dedicated B2B hiring platform, where Staffing vendors, Bench Managers, Hiring Managers and Recruiters can share and search their hotlists and job ads. It can be accessed from any internet device including your computer, laptop, tablet and mobile phone.