Fremont, CA , Fremont CA
TN Permit Green Card US Citizen
With In 15 Days
85000 $ Per Year
BUSINESS ANALYST AND PRODUCT EVANGELIST
· Strong knowledge experience in Benefits Domain (Health and Welfare Domain – US Health Insurance and Employee Benefits administration). (Core setup, plan setup, EDI data transfer).
· Applying technical and business knowledge in the analysis of client requirements .Should expertise in identifying feature requirements in product – The feasibility analysis
· Creating Design Specifications for new requirement
· Building requirement specification documents and functional specification documents in order to facilitate understanding of respective features/functionalities between external and internal stakeholders.
· Responsible for product status reports
· Ensure feature compliance for HIPAA.
· Market research of emerging product functionalities in similar space and plan for incorporation of such features to create market space and give a competitive edge.
· Good knowledge of agile development methodology.
· Training team members on US Healthcare domain topics, working with a team of Business Analysts in India to help them create story points for features that are to be provided to engineering teams for development.
· A prior experience working with offshore teams is a plus from the perspective of knowing the culture.
"Build, Engage & Recruit" represents our aspiration and commitment to business that drives the next wave of capabilities and services, integrating technology with business while grooming specialized talent to deliver a symbiotic success model. Our positio