burns harbor , Indiana (IN)
H1B EAD Green Card US Citizen
object oriented programs (VB, C#, Java, C++,.NET)
The IT Analyst will be responsible for creating technical requirement and design documents, which does includes assisting in the organizing and conducting of associated meetings. In addition, the analysis will create the technical integration components defined and agree upon during the design phase. Upon completion of building of the technical integration solution components, the IT Analyst will be responsible for organizing testing for both Unit and UAT testing. After successful testing, the I.T. Analyst will be responsible for preparing all of the necessary documents for Production.
The I.T. Analyst will be required to assist in maintaining project status that includes weekly status reports and follow the Change Management Process.
At times, the I.T. will be asked to assist with work in the “Self-Service” Financial Data Warehouse/BI Environment built on the Microsoft SQL Server BI Platform.. Proficiency with the Microsoft BI Stack and Data Warehouse design (Kimball) will be developed through daily interactions with onsite experts and outside training where necessary.
Have 3-5 years’ experience in systems analysis, converting user requirements into program changes, system testing, and installing programs into production along with break/fix responsibilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of VB.NET; Microsoft SQL Server TSQL.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS
• Experience coding complex object oriented programs (VB, C#, Java, C++,.NET)
• Demonstrated skills in organization, prioritization, time-management, and decision-making
• Good oral & written communication skills with ability to conduct meetings
• Proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills/technologies readily
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server tool Stack of:
- SSIS (Integration Services)
- SSRS (Reporting Services)
- MDS (Master Date Services)